Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pineapple upside cake


I saw a recipe for this in a cookbook. Most of you that know me at all know I dont bake. Cook yes, bake...not so much. But I really wanted to try this recipe. Partly because my dad always talked about how he could make a great pineapple upside down cake.

Well, I made it in my fancy Cabelas Cast Iron skillet that I rarely use. It was easy and it was fabulous, one of the best things I have ever made.

I shared with friends. Everybody loved it, we ate it for two nights. Then we had to be done. We dont eat like this. What is all that time at they gym for to come home and eat a huge slice of cake or two.

Then I remembered,my dad was talking about making a wacky cake....

Well, maybe I will try that one day. Oh well a yummy mistake huh.

No comments: